Chris Knight is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Geographical location such as state you live in
What we do with the information we gather
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- The information you provide may be used to improve products and services.
- You may be periodically sent promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information, which you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All emails will come from Chris Knight. Your details will never be passed on to another organisation.
- From time to time, Chris Knight may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes by email or phone. Chris Knight may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Chris Knight is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Chris Knight has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
Financial transactions on our website
- All transactions are for Chris Knight ABN: 35 693 990 843
- All transactions are processed in AUD
- Refund policy for courses: Refund policies are subject to the specific requirements of a particular offering or service. Please refer to the agreement provided or request an agreement to view the refund policy. Email your request to [email protected].
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
This site uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps analyse data about web page traffic to improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. This information for statistical analysis purposes only and then the data is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
The www.chrisknight.com.au website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave this site, you should note that Chris Knight does not have any control over other websites. Therefore, Chris Knight cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Using the one-click unsubscribe link found at the bottom of all email correspondence.
- If you have previously agreed to have personal information used for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by email - [email protected].
Chris Knight will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. Chris Knight may use your personal information to send promotional information about third parties which you may find interesting with your permission.
You may request details of personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email - [email protected].
If you believe that any information about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email [email protected] soon as possible.